Posting the recipe so you can get started baking these ASAP. Will post the rest of the tips later.
Makes 6 large cookies:
- All-Purpose Flour 300g
- Old-Fashioned Oats 40g
- Sugar 80g
- Brown Sugar 110 g
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter, softened 225g
- Eggs 1 egg
- Vanilla 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate Chips or Wafers 340g (any assortment you’d like)
- Walnuts & Pecans (or other nuts you’d like) 140 g
- Dried Apricots 40g
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix in well
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, chocolate, nuts, apricots
- Don’t overmix!
- Shape into tennis-ball size spheres
- Refrigerate or freeze until dough is chilled
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 F for 18-25 minutes depending on how well-done you like your cookies!